Contact Us

Preservation Dallas
2922 Swiss Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75204-5928
Phone: 214.821.3290
Fax: 214.821.3573

 

WILSON HOUSE

Built in 1899 by Frederick and Henrietta Wilson, the house now serves as the headquarters for Preservation Dallas and the centerpiece of the Wilson Block Historic District. MORE >

WILSON BLOCK HISTORIC DISTRICT

Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Wilson Block Historic District is comprised of the largest collection of late nineteenth century houses in Dallas.  MORE >